Social Media & Video Editor Specialist
Report to Digital Marketing Director
Change the World with Us! Thrive is on a mission to bring healthy food to hungry schoolchildren. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, people-focused to join our team. If you’re passion-driven, self-starter, super-organized, and ready to be a true changemaker, join us!
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (graphics/copy/video/curated) that builds meaningful connections, encourages action and reaches new audiences primarily through organic growth.
- Develop creative design (support from Graphic Designer) and copy accounting for nuances within each platform and geographic region including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube
- Active daily community management across all platforms by engaging, responding to, and managing all social communication to grow account relevance
- Create both ongoing and event specific advertising campaigns with targeted audiences while optimizing creative and copy to allow for high rate of engagement and action
- Prepare weekly updates on progress, highlights, and challenges and provide recommendations for optimization based on KPIs and metrics reporting.
- Provide recommendations for potential on-brand influencers and common interest social groups.
- Keep abreast of new social trends and changes within platforms and provide recommendations for use within Thrive channels.
- Provide video editing and assemble recorded raw material into a finished on-brand product for use in brand communications.
- Actively share your ongoing ideas and insights for doing more, better!
- You have a can-do, get-it-done mindset and team ethos — you are inventive, have an eye for detail, and relish a fast-paced and roll-up-your-sleeves culture.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- You are highly self-motivated, results-focused, organized, and detail-driven.
- Proven experience in social media marketing.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- You are deeply drawn to Thrive’s mission
Our Core Values
Power to the WE: The WE is stronger and mightier than the I.
WE value our uniqueness and grow through equality. WE fight
against hunger; together, we will win.
We keep PROMISES: We show up. We persist. We try, fail, and
get back up, again and again. We press forward—because we
believe in what we do and how we do it matters.
We seek SIMPLICITY: We avoid complicated. We require direct
and honest communication. Above all, we stick to our mission
to feed hungry kids.
We are TRANSPARENT: What you see is what you get. We share
what we do and how we do it. We cherish your trust.
We exist OUTSIDE THE BOX and power our mission from a
place of creative problem solving, and a can-do attitude. We
relish ideas from ALL to FEED MORE.
Thrive’s mission is to bring healthy food to hungry children