Operations Manager Role (Philippines)
Thrive is on a mission to bring healthy food to hungry children. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solver Operations Manager. Please apply if you’re passion-driven, self-starter, super-organized, and ready to be a true change-maker.
The Operations Manager (OM) country-specific oversees and implements Thrive’s organizational processes and adds improvements to it, while building a organizational culture across supporters, staff, volunteers, and beneficiers that mirrors Thrive’s core values.
Oversee Management of Programs and Operations
Reporting to the Executive Director, the OM keeps track of the country’s big picture while identifying and executing areas of improvement to meet and or exceed the program quality and growth expectations.
The OM continually assesses program and operations progress against the Strategic Plan and annual budget and submits monthly and quarterly performance and progress reports to the ED.
The OM is accountable for ensuring Thrive’s profile and reputation with stakeholders are strong and reflect Thrive’s core values and mission. The OM has deep knowledge of core programs, operations, and business plans.
The OM trains and manages the local staff and volunteers. The OM is involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling, and ongoing professional development of employees and volunteers. The OM is the direct liaison between the country program and its team (staff and volunteers) and the ED.
- With a can-do, get-it-done mindset and team ethos — you are inventive, eye for detail, and relish a fast-paced and roll-up-your-sleeves culture.
- BA or BS required; Masters in related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential(English required)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience in managing people
- Experience with managing budgets
- Experience with stakeholder management is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, results-focused, organized, and invested in Thrive’s growth.
- Deeply drawn to Thrive’s mission — healthy food for hungry children to give them a chance to truly thrive!
Please email [email protected] with a cover letter, your CV, and two work references to be considered for this role. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Core Values
Power to the WE: The WE is stronger and mightier than the I.
WE value our uniqueness and grow through equality. WE fight
against hunger; together, we will win.
We keep PROMISES: We show up. We persist. We try, fail, and
get back up, again and again. We press forward—because we
believe in what we do and how we do it matters.
We seek SIMPLICITY: We avoid complicated. We require direct
and honest communication. Above all, we stick to our mission
to feed hungry kids.
We are TRANSPARENT: What you see is what you get. We share
what we do and how we do it. We cherish your trust.
We exist OUTSIDE THE BOX and power our mission from a
place of creative problem solving, and a can-do attitude. We
relish ideas from ALL to FEED MORE.
Thrive’s mission is to bring healthy food to hungry children